When booking an appointment you will automatically be agreeing to the following terms;
- Full payment is required 48 hours before appointment.
- There is a nonrefundable fee of the FULL amount of the appointment if it is missed or cancelled within 24 hours.
- You will receive a FULL refund if your appointment is cancelled 24 hours prior to appointment.
- You will adhere to the COVID-19 requirements when attending an in person reading. Failure to comply with hand sanitizing and face protection will result in the cancellation of your appointment and the fee will not be refundable.
- Face masks are available to purchase for 2.00 each
- You will only keep your in-person appointment if you are symptom free.
- You will take your temperature before coming to each appointment. If it is elevated (100 Fahrenheit or more), or if you have other symptoms of the coronavirus, you agree to cancel the appointment or proceed using phone/FaceTime/Skype. If you wish to cancel for this reason, I won’t charge you our normal cancellation fee.
- You will wait in your car or outside [or in a designated safer waiting area] until no earlier than 5 minutes before our appointment time.
- You will wash your hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- You will adhere to the safe distancing precautions we have set up in the waiting room. For example, you won’t move chairs or sit where we have signs asking you not to sit.
- You will wear a mask in all areas of the office at all times. (I will too).
- You will keep a distance of 6 feet and there will be no physical contact (e.g. no shaking hands) with me.
- You will try not to touch your face or eyes with your hands. If you do, you will immediately wash or sanitize your hands.
The messages Stacey relays should never replace that of any other health, financial or psychological professional. Her messages should be interpreted as additional support/advice. Stacey respects the medical and/or naturopath field and encourages the use of other counseling, therapy and support.